GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script [CLOSED] - Continues AAD+cabot financial ltd/capitol one ( mortimer clarke solicitors ltd ) v davidm - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CLOSED] - Continues AAD+cabot financial ltd/capitol one ( mortimer clarke solicitors ltd ) v davidm

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: cabot financial ltd/capitol one ( mortimer clarke solicitors ltd ) v davidm - Issued 8 January 2

Originally posted by davidm View Post
    the LBA was sent to another solictors for my mbna card sorry my bad

Not a problem (assuming you're also referring to no new CCA request sent to Cabot last month either), in fact it's a blessing in disguise if your original s.78 CCA request to Capital One in 2012 remains unfulfilled.

We tend not to give them a second chance to put things right.

Plan B x

Comment

Re: cabot financial ltd/capitol one ( mortimer clarke solicitors ltd ) v davidm - Issued 8 January 2

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
      Not a problem (assuming you're also referring to no new CCA request sent to Cabot last month either), in fact it's a blessing in disguise if your original s.78 CCA request to Capital One in 2012 remains unfulfilled.

We tend not to give them a second chance to put things right.

Plan B x
      Thanks

Comment

Can you reply to my email please

Plan B x

Comment

Can you reply to my email please

Plan B x
          replied

Comment

just looked on the CAG site sorry i know its swearing but a lot of my cap one stuff was on there and the pics have been removed

Comment

Originally posted by davidm View Post
              just looked on the CAG site sorry i know its swearing but a lot of my cap one stuff was on there and the pics have been removed
              Can you email me a link to your CAG thread (don't post the link on here).

Plan B x

Comment

did you get any good feedback from there ?
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

These may be the links.....

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...dispute-to-dca

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...dit-card-debts
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Can you email me a link to your CAG thread (don't post the link on here).

Plan B x
                    link sent

- - - Updated - - -

yes think thats the ones niddy

Comment

[CLOSED] - Continues AAD+cabot financial ltd/capitol one ( mortimer clarke solicitors ltd ) v davidm

Thread moved to the Protected AAD+ Legal Claim Portal --- > http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...8-January-2016

THREAD NOW CLOSED

How to join AAD+ ---- > AAD+ Members Portal
                      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
                      X