GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CCA Request Payment. - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CCA Request Payment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CCA Request Payment.

Originally posted by Moopheeone View Post
    SAR, sent to Barclies 7th March
    Any update on the SAR?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi, sent SAR and just had a letter regarding voice recordings, they say they want more
      info, like the Numbers I called them on and the dates and they will TRY and locate them, BUT
      they only keep them for 12months, I have never spoken to them over the phone.
      Also have had a hearing date 3rd week in May and that witness statements must be in
      by the 2nd week in April, that is 5 weeks before the hearing, I called into my Local Court
      to ask why as I thought it was 14days before the hearing, The answer I got was, BECAUSE
      THAT IS WHAT THE JUDGE HAS ORDERED, so time to start preparing it.

Comment

So 43rd day tomorrow since Barclays signed for my SAR Request and nothing forthcoming
        only that letter regarding phone calls. What should my next step be.??.

Comment

So get a ream of spreadsheet printouts from Barclays, most in codes so can't understand it.
          Only Account details and statements, and coded details of 3 letters sent to whoever.
          No Agreement, Default Notice or any other details of of sale of account to IDR, as requested
          in my SAR Request, are they obliged to send everything that was asked for in the SAR request.????

Comment

Yes and if they can't then they should of said why, they should also send details of hat the codes mean(if you put that in your letter)
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi, just sent them another letter requesting the information again or a reason why they can't supply it.
              Have given them 7 days to respond. Thanks for your reply.

Comment

Working...
              X