GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script COMPUTER DOCUMENT COPY PROBLEM FROM INTERNET SITES ALSO ADVANCE SETTING ON FORUMS - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COMPUTER DOCUMENT COPY PROBLEM FROM INTERNET SITES ALSO ADVANCE SETTING ON FORUMS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied
    Re: COMPUTER DOCUMENT COPY PROBLEM FROM INTERNET SITES ALSO ADVANCE SETTING ON FORUMS

Delete (add/remove program's -> uninstall) the toolbar then reinstall it here -> http://assets.bt.com/v1/btcomd/toolbar/index.html

Leave a comment:

• The Tech Clerk
    replied
    Re: COMPUTER DOCUMENT COPY PROBLEM FROM INTERNET SITES ALSO ADVANCE SETTING ON FORUMS

managed myself to get all except log in so I will be using that log in the BT-Mail link on their Toolbar, but have managed to enter thru Yahoo site, seems to me a link on the BT Toolbar is corrupt, so maybe a later up date may correct it, enough is enough of BT passing the buck, all other issues I managed to straighten out yesterday & sunday, seems an application whilst downloading attached a pop up blocker in the background which caused the problems of seeing certain accounts from different sites, removed it and worked o.k

Thankyou for earlier assistance.

did re-download printers, windows update etc

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

To download plane boarding pass you need Adobe --> https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/

You must realise that what PC World do won't put all SOFTWARE back as they've literally re-imaged it back to factory settings so you need to be doing a windows update and also add missing software & peripheral drivers (ie mouse/keyboard printer etc).

All your issues are software related.

Leave a comment:

• The Tech Clerk
    replied

showed PC world BT comments from the phone call yesterday which i spent neRLY 2 HOURS WITH THEM TO TRY AND GET ACCESS TO THE E.MAIL thru their tool bar, take the laptop back in to-morrow, also pointed out as I mention before since the re-set I am unable on certain sites to get into my account area or download say Plane Boarding Pass.

Leave a comment:

• The Tech Clerk
    replied

give mw windows XP back grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Leave a comment:

• The Tech Clerk
    replied

after going around the bush I can get in intermitantly by trying thru yahoo BT sign in site

Leave a comment:

• The Tech Clerk
    replied

seems after 1 hour on net trying to get to my BT e-mail and talking to their help centre thru messaging thay state the problem getting into my BT E-mail is this computer fault? looks like back to PC World to-morrow to point out unable to access bt mail as shows + Address not configured! on trying to get into mail box, as tried all they said.

Leave a comment:

• The Tech Clerk
    replied

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    WTF have they done? Have they literally restored it?

Your printer came with a cd rom. Run that to put drivers on.

Codec is for video playback - I use VLC -> http://www.videolan.org/index.html
    re-downloaded from CD printer installation Thankyou.

they restored it they say twice now 2nd time I had to pay.
    Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 20 April 2014, 12:25.

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

WTF have they done? Have they literally restored it?

Your printer came with a cd rom. Run that to put drivers on.

Codec is for video playback - I use VLC -> http://www.videolan.org/index.html

Leave a comment:

• The Tech Clerk
    replied

computer crashed, 2 trojans it seems, currys cost £50 to get going again, as they state laptop bought 31 Jan 2014 but warranty not valid as virus issue, but now I am still having trouble going into Go Advance, and trouble getting into certain sites to view or print from, the above link does not work now for Codec it seems.? try again to-morrow.

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

They will as you've now installed the correct driver

Leave a comment:

• The Tech Clerk
    replied

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Click -> -> http://driverscollection.com/_450817...-7-2008-8-free

-> enter recaptcha code -> click download -> install driver
    Thankyou - Go Advance now working so hopefully any external downloads i.e. Flight boarding pases etc will work now also documents from sites!

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Click -> -> http://driverscollection.com/_450817...-7-2008-8-free

-> enter recaptcha code -> click download -> install driver

Leave a comment:

• The Tech Clerk
    replied

epson XP202

operating system 8.1

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

No that's the laptop - what is the brand of printer

Are you using windows 7/8 operating system or XP?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X