GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Cake Cake and yes MORE Cake - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cake Cake and yes MORE Cake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LooLoo
    replied
    Re: Cake Cake and yes MORE Cake

Haha thanks 5corpio

Did you see the wedding cup cakes ? I posted them in the Inn but I think the got lost within all the rounds of drinks x

Leave a comment:

• 5corpio
    replied

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
    £2.00 Each.....
    Per crumb, that would be

Leave a comment:

• LooLoo
    replied

Thanks hun and we will get that sorted......

Leave a comment:

• jen_br
    replied

yup

Leave a comment:

• LooLoo
    replied

Originally posted by jen_br View Post
    Deffoo I have my hygiene and insurance for catering. its cheap.
    do you think you can send me and C some links please - as i think we need to get something in place

Leave a comment:

• jen_br
    replied

Deffoo I have my hygiene and insurance for catering. its cheap.

Leave a comment:

• LooLoo
    replied

Jen what are your thoughts on public liability insurance and health and hygiene certs

Leave a comment:

• LooLoo
    replied

Originally posted by jen_br View Post
    You know my thoughts on pricing.
    that we are too cheap

rhahahahahaha

Leave a comment:

• jen_br
    replied

You know my thoughts on pricing.

Leave a comment:

• LooLoo
    replied

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
    I love the princess cake Loo. They didn't give you much time to let the fondant icing set did they?

I'll post some photos of my cakes later...I love decorating them but hate the baking!
    Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
    Great idea to do a thread for this Loo.
    Your cakes are gorgeous and although it's early days I bet you'll be able to give up the day job eventually!
    Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
    £2.00 Each.....
    *Ahem*

how much should a portion of chips be these days ? 20p?

Leave a comment:

• Deepie
    replied

Originally posted by LooLoo View Post
    Out of interest - what sort of prices would you think should be charged for the the two cakes above?
    £2.00 Each.....

Leave a comment:

• LooLoo
    replied

Out of interest - what sort of prices would you think should be charged for the the two cakes above?

Leave a comment:

• LooLoo
    replied

I love the princess cake Loo. They didn't give you much time to let the fondant icing set did they?

I'll post some photos of my cakes later...I love decorating them but hate the baking!
    Please doooooooo!

I made the princess on Saturday - she set ok.......

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
    Your cakes are gorgeous and although it's early days I bet you'll be able to give up the day job eventually!
    thanks hun - I know you Jen and Pix all follow the page on FB too and really appreciate your comments and likes there

I've thought about making a business of my hobby but, like you, I'd be worried over the pricing, especially as I wouldn't be able to charge "Suvvern" prices. Another problem is the hygiene side of it. if it were a business I'd probably have to have a hygiene certificate and I don't think I'd get that with a dog and a cat in the house.
    I think you should when you have time - at the end of the day - we were doing things quite cheap - then we though we need to charge for our time - so now we give a price - if peeps don't like it then they can buy an unpersonalised one from a supermarket - up to them.

i am lucky as most of our stuff is done at my friends house (Pet free) we are now thinking of our Hygine course and also public liability insurance - things to consider as things take off.

But I have seen a couple of cake/bakery home businesses on FB have pets and i am sure they must have passed a certifciate - so don't think NO?

Your cake decorating is amazing you should think about it

Leave a comment:

• Pixie
    replied

I've thought about making a business of my hobby but, like you, I'd be worried over the pricing, especially as I wouldn't be able to charge "Suvvern" prices. Another problem is the hygiene side of it. if it were a business I'd probably have to have a hygiene certificate and I don't think I'd get that with a dog and a cat in the house.

Leave a comment:

• Undercover Elsa
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X