GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Christmas gift ideas for friends and family - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas gift ideas for friends and family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF
    replied
    Re: Christmas gift ideas for friends and family

Originally posted by tastyjane View Post
    Fudge is lovely Elsa, and so easy; its basically condensed milk and sugar boiled with lashings of Baileys at the last minute and being homemade there are no calories at all

Jane x
    Oooh no calories.......my fav type of fudge

Leave a comment:

• Pixie
    replied

I love home made fudge...I used to make it with the kids when they were younger to give to their grandmas for Christmas. Adding Baileys sounds a brilliant idea...especially if you drink some while making the fudge No calories makes it even better

Leave a comment:

• tastyjane
    replied

Fudge is lovely Elsa, and so easy; its basically condensed milk and sugar boiled with lashings of Baileys at the last minute and being homemade there are no calories at all

Jane x

Leave a comment:

• IF
    replied

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
    Thanks, IF. I've bought it now...after looking everywhere it's the best deal after the cashback. Even recons on Ebay cost more!

Leave a comment:

• Undercover Elsa
    replied

Originally posted by tastyjane View Post
    We always do home made hampers for close family, this year making my own limoncello, red onion chutney, Christmas ginger thins, bailey fudge and Turkish delight. Each year I seem to have to add an extra item - last year was the first for the fudge and ended up making 4 batches as people loved it this years addition is the Turkish Delight, not sure how it will turn out but we will give it a go. I usually pickle onions too but decided my eyes cant take it this year!

Jane x

Jane x
    That sounds lovely Jane...especially the Bailey fudge!!!

Leave a comment:

• Undercover Elsa
    replied

Thanks, IF. I've bought it now...after looking everywhere it's the best deal after the cashback. Even recons on Ebay cost more!

Leave a comment:

• tastyjane
    replied

We always do home made hampers for close family, this year making my own limoncello, red onion chutney, Christmas ginger thins, bailey fudge and Turkish delight. Each year I seem to have to add an extra item - last year was the first for the fudge and ended up making 4 batches as people loved it this years addition is the Turkish Delight, not sure how it will turn out but we will give it a go. I usually pickle onions too but decided my eyes cant take it this year!

Jane x

Jane x

Leave a comment:

• IF
    replied

While we're on the subject, has anyone seen a good deal for an Apple Ipad 4 with Retina Display (16Gb, Wifi NOT cellular)?
    Best I've seen so far is PC World at £359 with £30 cash back...
    I would ask here too Elsa -- > Home Computing & Laptops surprising what our posters know

Leave a comment:

• Miss Muddled
    replied

Amazon lists are great! Because my daughter is across the country from all her family, she does Amazon lists for her three kiddies with all sorts from tiny presents upwards.
    Once anyone buys anything it comes off the list. It can seem a bit mercenary at first glance, but in reality it's brilliant as otherwise it's impossible to know what toys/clothes they've already got.

This is brilliant idea Elsa, never heard of it before, will be telling friends and relatives about it. It will save people a lot of hard foot treading round shoppes (which I can't do now).

Hope everybody keeping well at your end..

Leave a comment:

• Undercover Elsa
    replied

While we're on the subject, has anyone seen a good deal for an Apple Ipad 4 with Retina Display (16Gb, Wifi NOT cellular)?
    Best I've seen so far is PC World at £359 with £30 cash back...

Leave a comment:

• Undercover Elsa
    replied

Amazon lists are great! Because my daughter is across the country from all her family, she does Amazon lists for her three kiddies with all sorts from tiny presents upwards.
    Once anyone buys anything it comes off the list. It can seem a bit mercenary at first glance, but in reality it's brilliant as otherwise it's impossible to know what toys/clothes they've already got.

Leave a comment:

• Deepie
    replied

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
    Mrs Deepie is getting some new running trainers...
    Originally posted by IF View Post
    Deepie!!
    What...? I'm getting some too......

I can't see the point in buying anything your not going to use.....

Leave a comment:

• IF
    replied

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
    Deepie!!

Leave a comment:

• Deepie
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IF
    replied

What about a torch

-- > http://www.amazon.co.uk/Flashlight-T...ght+Telescopic

Leave a comment:

Working...
X