GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script why would HM Revenue & Customs searched my credit report - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why would HM Revenue & Customs searched my credit report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why would HM Revenue & Customs searched my credit report

Hi,

why would HM Revenue & Customs search my credit report back in August 2021, I don't claim benefits and my job is PAYE.

Thanks in advance

Have you had any discrepancies with Tax? Personal identity fraud?

Comment

HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) and the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) have signed a deal with credit reference agency Experian to use its data to detect fraud and error in the tax credits and benefits system

??????HMRC announce the use of a credit reference agency to find ...

16 Dec 2011 — 16 December 2011. HMRC announce the use of a credit reference agency to find undisclosed partners. We set out in our tax credits policy ...
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well now that is useful!
        The huge penalty against Debtor's is the loss of their Credit worthiness. 5(Scotland)6 years of trashed Credit impacting on every part of their lives.

Now consider this what is Income and Expenditure statement used for to determine Surplus Income?

".. the tax credits and benefits system .." doesn't exist to pay DBA'S does it! It is so that essential bills and living costs can be met!

I explain in order to qualify for tax and or benefits Income and Expenditure are looked at by HMRC and or DWP.
        Now if I was receiving TAX CREDITS AND OR BENEFITS to pay for essentials!!

I would refer any DBA to this deal saying I have NO surplus monies because I depend upon the STATE to pay my essential BILLS!
        The Court can't force the STATE to pay a unsecured bad Debt! If the Debtor clearly has NO surplus monies why would a DBA sue them?

It also means I suggest that if you have in writing told the Original Debtor or the DBA I am on benefits and have NO surplus monies and then have NO further Communications with them!! Then after 5/6 years STATUTE BARRED!

If you are on State benefits and paying anything I would immediately stop and tell the DBA no money.
        Last edited by Roger; 11 June 2022, 09:51.

Comment

Just a quick update got to the bottom of it, turns out I was worrying over nothing, I had forgotten my details for the goveremnt gateway and requested them to be sent. I searched through my emails and the dates all match up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrreese6018 View Post
            Just a quick update got to the bottom of it, turns out I was worrying over nothing, I had forgotten my details for the goveremnt gateway and requested them to be sent. I searched through my emails and the dates all match up.
            good
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
            X