GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Peacocks Administrtion - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peacocks Administrtion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NEW - Moderator Chat Thread

Hi Di,

You think thats bad in South Wales, North Wales doesn't exist as far as the Assembly is concerned. Anything north of the Brecon Beacons, forget and if you chat to the guys and girls down in South West Wales say the other side of Swansea and they feel the same. Its al Cardif, Cardiff bloody Cardiff. Even the A470 improvement scheme only extends about as far as Llanidloes.

regards
    Garlok

Comment

Di,

Here you go any near:
      Attached Files

Comment

It was so easy to shop there, as we had one in our town centre and another within Co op out of the way from busy crowds, it was ideal to take my son shopping to the one out of the way from the town as he cannot cope with crowds, he's not going to be happy either

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
          Di,

Here you go any near:

Cheers PF, hey looks like there's one in Cardiff going by that PF

Approx 10 miles from me.

My postal area is that of NP44, so hopefully

Comment

Di,

Lets hope they can find a buyer, and talking about buyers pompey fc is cutting it very fine in finding another buyer.

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
              Hi Di,

You think thats bad in South Wales, North Wales doesn't exist as far as the Assembly is concerned. Anything north of the Brecon Beacons, forget and if you chat to the guys and girls down in South West Wales say the other side of Swansea and they feel the same. Its al Cardif, Cardiff bloody Cardiff. Even the A470 improvement scheme only extends about as far as Llanidloes.

regards
              Garlok

That is not nice of the Assembly is it!!

I note we us in Wales are not even on one of the weather maps either Garlok!

Comment

Lets start a bloody peacocks thread then guys!
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Here you go:

1. 1. 161-163 Commercial Street

NP2O 1JQ Newport, South WalseUnited Kingdom+44-8447369000

Comment

Di,

Lets hope they can find a buyer, and talking about buyers pompey fc is cutting it very fine in finding another buyer.
                    I do hope so, that store was a godsend for me to use for my son, he is very particular with clothes and he has to come along with me each time, it will take some time him to get used to going elsewhere, he does not take well to changes.

Comment

Re: Peacocks Administrtion

Excellent PF

Comment

Here you go:

Just 3 miles down the road, fantastic!! Thank you!

Comment

Just to keep the boss happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Di,

They are good fashionable and cheap, they took over the BHS store in pompey and have a very big range in there.

Not sure how big the Cardiff store is but being the capital of wales I would imagine large too.

Comment

Aaaaargggghh!! I'm also losing a Peacocks near me.... ..... my little town is dwindling fast. No Peacocks, no La Senza (sexy undies.... lol), Woolworths went ages ago..... and now, all we have left is Bon Mar-shit!!

I'm not going in there!

Remember the mantra:
                              NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
                              Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
                              Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
                                Aaaaargggghh!! I'm also losing a Peacocks near me.... ..... my little town is dwindling fast. No Peacocks, no La Senza (sexy undies.... lol), Woolworths went ages ago..... and now, all we have left is Bon Mar-shit!!

I'm not going in there!

Sorry that will be going to as it is part of Peacocks.

Comment

Working...
                                X