GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Jobcentre minus: As jobless toll soars, finding a jobcentre has become more difficult than ever - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jobcentre minus: As jobless toll soars, finding a jobcentre has become more difficult than ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jobcentre minus: As jobless toll soars, finding a jobcentre has become more difficult than ever

Originally posted by garlok View Post
    Oh and by the way stevie, I assume you are in Wales. We did not expand our business here in NW because of the ingrained genetic attitude that locals have "the world owes me a living because you English are opressors and ruined my great grandfather's life" Bollocks, most of the North Walians that went to the big conurbations to find work, couldn't stick the hard work and returned to be moaners and scroungers. Grrrrrrrrrr.

They would rather spend money on speaking Welsh than putting food and mathematics into childrens bellies.

regards
    Garlok
    One thing I have learnt on my travels ... The English are hated globally, and as I am a Londoner this seems to send them over the edge... or is it just my gob!
    I agree though, the Welsh government have got their priorities totally wrong!
    Hells I remember a few years back, (when they could ask Parliament for one thing that would be put through with no arguements) They used that to ask to be able to fly the Welsh flag above the building in Cardiff. !!
    Like HELLO!!!!
    oh then you have the mines opening up again down here .. but they are employing yorkshire boys to run/work them ... as if there are no miners in South Wales

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
    I totally agree with you BUT it was government policies that taught those parents how to live off the system without paying anything in... which in turn, contributed to the rise of the underclass and the production of more and more feral children with social "disabilities"..... in a bid to get bigger homes, more Benefits, etc, etc.......
    social disabilities ! do not even get me started on those. Niddy will end up banning me. :S

People aren't taught now days the basic principles of how to survive/cope outside of a 'nanny' situation.
    It surprises me no end, the amount of males and females around my age that still cannot cook more than beans on toast.

Comment

Re: Jobcentre minus: As jobless toll soars, finding a jobcentre has become more difficult than ever

Originally posted by stevieb View Post
      People aren't taught now days the basic principles of how to survive
      Thats easy ...... there are three rules.

1) DONT piss into the wind - it gives you wet legs, and the scent is easier to follow
      2) DONT eat yellow snow
      3) ALWAYS carry a tin opener
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

social disabilities ! do not even get me started on those. Niddy will end up banning me. :S

People aren't taught now days the basic principles of how to survive/cope outside of a 'nanny' situation.
        It surprises me no end, the amount of males and females around my age that still cannot cook more than beans on toast.
        He will probably ban us both.....!!
        Remember the mantra:
        NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
        Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
        Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

With an open mind, guys and gals, take a look at current conspiracy theory. I am not one but I have to say they have it more right than anyone else at the moment. Not David Icke and his merry men but take a real look at the theology behind some of our respected institutions, for example Opus Dei and all the other Societies with Secrets. You will see a pattern that has been seized upon.

I'd better bugger off before I get into real trouble and read quietly another couple of chapters of Das Kapital, written in London I believe.

Divide and Rule Comrades the plebs can have a few crumbs off the table but keep 'em in fear and ignorance.

regards
          Garlok
          Last edited by garlok; 25 November 2011, 09:23.

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
            With an open mind, guys and gals, take a look at current conspiracy theory. I am not one but I have to say they have it more right than anyone else at the moment. Not David Icke and his merry men but take a real look at the theology behind some of our respected institutions, for example Opus Dei and all the other Societies with Secrets. You will see a pattern that has been seized upon.

I'd better bugger off before I get into real trouble and read quietly another couple of chapters of Das Kapital, written in London I believe.

Divide and Rule Comrades the plebs can have a few crumbs off the table but keep 'em in fear and ignorance.

regards
            Garlok
            I'm a great believer in conspiracy theories Garlok....

In recent times, it's led me to wonder why hordes of children; mainly from lower social classes are being pumped with amphetamine-based prescription drugs (Ritalin) for a "disorder" (ADHD) which has no objective diagnosis....
            Remember the mantra:

Comment

Well I have always had a little more than a passing interest in conspiracy theory and social reform and reformers. Grandparents influence I suppose who fought in the battles for universal suffrage and the establishment of a proper "Labour Party" not the cretins we have today or have had in recent history to represent the interests of ordinary decent folk.

However this leads to people like John Ruskin and the memory rewakened by Ian Hislop's programme the other night "When Bankers were Good". Some very apt quotations sprung to mind of Ruskin's

"Modern education has devoted itself to the teaching of impudence, and then we complain that we can no longer control our mobs"

"The distinguishing signal of slavery is to have a price abd to be bought for it"

Just a little pause for thought

regards
              Garlok

Comment

A £1bn fund to help young people back into work has been launched by the Government as figures show record numbers are not in jobs, education or training. Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg unveiled the Youth Contract which is aimed at helping the young unemployed find work or return to education. The latest figures on youth unemployment revealed that a record 1.163 million people aged 16 to 24 were not studying, in work or training....Read more HERE

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
                  A £1bn fund to help young people back into work has been launched by the Government as figures show record numbers are not in jobs, education or training. Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg unveiled the Youth Contract which is aimed at helping the young unemployed find work or return to education. The latest figures on youth unemployment revealed that a record 1.163 million people aged 16 to 24 were not studying, in work or training....Read more HERE
                  Education for what? Training for what? You don't need a crystal ball to see more poxy, worthless courses on the horizon to try and keep young people off the stats.... and more teenage pregnancies among the underclass in a bid to get around it all.
                  Remember the mantra:

Comment

at the end of the day - the Gov' talks b**Locks a huge percentage would be spent on fancy presentations, advertisement, billboards, Hotels, nonsense New departmental head names, Do's (parties) before any of it windled its way down to the youth spectra.......say 33% would be actually seen.........
                    Last edited by 5corpio; 26 November 2011, 13:30. Reason: spelling

Comment

Follow up:

Speaker John Bercow raps Nick Clegg over jobs announcement
                      Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg has been rebuked by Commons Speaker John Bercow for announcing his new scheme to tackle youth unemployment to the press before MPs. Mr Bercow said the duty to make announcements to Parliament was "an obligation upon all ministers, without exception". Mr Clegg has announced the creation of a £1 billion Youth Contract aimed at helping jobless young people get back into work or education.

The move comes the day after official figures revealed that a record 1,163,000 16 to 24-year-olds were "NEET" (not in education, employment or training) in the third quarter of this year. The measure was to be officially announced to Parliament in a written ministerial statement, but Mr Clegg had toured TV and radio studios and briefed newspapers before Parliament sat.

Tory MP Peter Bone said: "Today in the media the Deputy Prime Minister has been expounding a new Government policy, a major announcement about billions of pounds being spent on getting people into work...Read more here--> Speaker John Bercow raps Nick Clegg over jobs announcement - Telegraph

Comment

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
                        I'm a great believer in conspiracy theories Garlok....

In recent times, it's led me to wonder why hordes of children; mainly from lower social classes are being pumped with amphetamine-based prescription drugs (Ritalin) for a "disorder" (ADHD) which has no objective diagnosis....
                        hmm amphetamine ..

that will 'speed' up the old heart rate, get you chopsing and stop you eating properly ..
                        or is that just the sulphate ..
                        ADHD let me think ...
                        oh yeah chopsy, lack of respect, always alert and 'speeding' about ...

nought that a good hiding won't cure .. but that is against the rules now days.................

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                          'IT professionals' who run for cover at the mention of Flash
                          Don't blame them god awful, bloated most user unfriendly language ever derived.
                          It's one use is for games. should never be allowed near any website that is open to more than one browser! </rant>

Comment

nought that a good hiding won't cure .. but that is against the rules now days.................
                            Maaaaaate - you can't say these things (albeit it, how true you are!)
                            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                              'IT professionals' who run for cover at the mention of HTML5
                              All our sites are being done in HTML5 (and CSS3) and I aint no IT professional

(Steve is but then remove the word professional and you'll get the idea)
                              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

^^^^^ want a job?

* mates rates (ie free...?)

Apply to steve above ^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X