GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script ever mystery shopped anyone? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ever mystery shopped anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ever mystery shopped anyone?

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
    Thank you numpty my thanks button for you has gone awol

Comment

LOL Thats what I do for a living... and I do video work.. and Angelic Ive done your hotel chain incl yours many times lol.

I go for spa treatments at your chain, as well as overnight stays and phone calls I do it all!
      Last edited by jen_br; 3 March 2011, 23:37.

Comment

and what companies are you looking at (im not sure what you mean by theres loads on the menu?)

Comment

I'm getting intrigued by this now.........

Do you have to pay to register with these companies?

Comment

No if you have to pay its a scam.

Comment

So how do you get into becoming a mystery shopper then?

Comment

Here's one ---> http://www.retaileyes.co.uk/

Loads out there if you know the good from the bad - word of mouth is usually the best way to get on board.....
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Nid, thanks to Nanna I have now become interested in this!!

Comment

RE-- Retail eyes is ok, the fees are crap but if you like a good night out or some money off shopping etc they are good with they have a lot of high street stores and some well known eateries.

Comment

hi jen
                      googled some and there was a list those that ask for a fee i wont touch.one asked for £19.!!!
                      some of the others seemed ok once the reading has been done you answer a few questions and then its up to them if they accept you.Havent applied yet need to read some more first.xx
                      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Try reading the thread on MSE there is a list of them there that are tried and tested x

Comment

Cheers
                          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Nanna,

I registered with Retaileyes a few years ago, and was asked to go to a local pub/eatery place, and was given an allowance of £20 for two people to spend, and then complete a questionaire online regarding the cleanliness of the place. What I thought of the service I was given and the staff's attitude. Was the food served within a reasonable time, was it hot etc. etc. Me and sis had a free lunch and got paid for the privilege. You have to register with them and complete an online 'interview' thingy......basically to see how observant you are, and what standards you expect to receive from stores, pubs etc. You are then notified if there are any mystery shops in your area, but you have to be quick otherwise someone else may get the job.

Comment

Originally posted by jen_br View Post
                              and Angelic Ive done your hotel chain incl yours many times lol.

I go for spa treatments at your chain, as well as overnight stays and phone calls I do it all!
                              If you ever get me on the phone...make sure you give me 100%!!
                              Made by God...Improved by the Devil
                              Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Working...
                              X