GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Help - Laws on employing family members - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help - Laws on employing family members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help - Laws on employing family members

That's great news Di, it must be such a relief for you all.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

It is indeed, thank you so much! x x x

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
        My hubby returns to his job there tomorrow!!!! Happy Days!!!!!!
        That's fantastic news Di

Good things happen to good people

Comment

Thank you everyone and TastyJane for looking into this.

Excellent news, Di !
          When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thank you again everyone and for all your support, love my family on here x x x

Comment

Ahh wonderful news - they look a great company by the way.... Hope he will be happy in his new/old job

Jane x

Comment

Thank you everyone and TastyJane for looking into this.

You've made my day Di, I'm so pleased for you all xxx
                "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

thanks so much everyone x Also Tasty Jane going through the info for me, your a diamond x

He was that excited this morning, he didnt have to start till half 7 on first day, but was gone before 7am, its only over the bridge from us lol, and he was so happy and lively, back to his old roots, apparentely the supervisers from each shift had their say and all want him on their shifts lol x

Comment

Working...
                  X