GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Even more fun as JSA Suspended - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Even more fun as JSA Suspended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Even more fun as JSA Suspended

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Yes mate. That's the one.

Laid off. Not redundant.
    Because if you're made redundant you would be entitled to redundancy pay?

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
      Because if you're made redundant you would be entitled to redundancy pay?
      Possibly yes, or gardening leave etc. point is saying laid off is easy for dole to decipher

Redundancy will involve additional checks PLUS sight of bank statements.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by kilasuit View Post
        my list of To-do things this weekend and next week are now getting nuts
        1. Statement of losses to work out what i should ask for in ET
        2. Using above decide what i should do about £1000 settlement offer that was made to me from McDs franchisee.
        3. Sort out letters to all creditors (again)
        4. sort out this JSA issue and send letter regarding this
        5. Counter HA's actions and follow up the compliant i made
        6. jobsearch and follow ups
        7. Doctors and speak to a decent doctor
        8. CAB regards all above
        All of this before sleeping eating etc as now worrying whether JSA that i'm expecting Monday will be paid or not.
        Item 7 on your To Do list could assist any claim for stress against McDee so I'd make that appointment soon

And if you're signed off too sick to work by your GP wouldn't you be entitled to IS with a family to keep if your JSA goes belly up I know nothing about benefits but I really think you deserve a break. Keep strong

Comment

my list of To-do things this weekend and next week are now getting nuts
          1. Statement of losses to work out what i should ask for in ET
          2. Using above decide what i should do about £1000 settlement offer that was made to me from McDs franchisee.
          3. Sort out letters to all creditors (again)
          4. sort out this JSA issue and send letter regarding this
          5. Counter HA's actions and follow up the compliant i made
          6. jobsearch and follow ups
          7. Doctors and speak to a decent doctor
          8. CAB regards all above
          I forgot to ask whether your Housing Benefit has come through yet because that could help clear your arrears and make peace with your HA.

Sometimes HB can get suspended automatically if JSA gets suspended because the computers talk to each other. I hope I'm wrong in your case but I thought it wise to flag this up now so you don't worry if that happens which cold make it easier to deal with

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
            I forgot to ask whether your Housing Benefit has come through yet because that could help clear your arrears and make peace with your HA.

Sometimes HB can get suspended automatically if JSA gets suspended because the computers talk to each other. I hope I'm wrong in your case but I thought it wise to flag this up now so you don't worry if that happens which cold make it easier to deal with
            not been told its going to happen and when i had a similar sanction 4 years ago it didnt get stopped.
            I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Comment

Please have a read and a laugh at this which is what i received beginning of this month

I have removed my personal info and added comments

Hope you can see them.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by kilasuit; 22 July 2012, 22:30. Reason: Re attatched re-edited file
              I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Comment

Remove your name mate. I deleted upload for security.

Dear mr xxxxxxxxxx
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Please have a read and a laugh at this which is what i received beginning of this month

I have removed my personal info and added comments

Hope you can see them.
                  Lets just hope this one is the last upload i have to make of this doc.

Defo need to get better at proof reading.

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                    OYou would, but Statutory Redundancy Pay is just a week for each year of service and just half a week for each year when you were under 22 so you'd be looking at less than the £1k settlement offer.
                    It usually gets suspended and then you have to liaise with the council to clarify matters.
                    That letter is dated Jul 3rd giving you a week to respond which would be the 10th of July. Have you responded? Surely this letter should have arrived before you went on holiday - are you still able to send you comments to the DWP?

You seem very sure that their warnings are invalid...
                    I am due to simplistic fact that the discipline policy stated clearly a salaried manager needs to issue warnings. Not hourly paid and irreverent to any being the equivalent level of a salaried manager.

Simplistic at its best.

Also due to me knowing this and also their incompetence to update internal attendance record properly which then led to the dismissal.

CCA wise it would be like not inserting the prescribed terms on any agreement let alone a recon.

See what I mean with that

Comment

Kilasuit 1 McDs 0

I say that as JSA Sanction has been lifted

Nice pleasant person at the Benefit Centre in Walsall who listened to my ramblings about McDs.

Comment

Brilliant news kilasuit!
                        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

That's great news

That's one job you can cross off your long *To Do* list

Is your HB now being paid direct to your HA too

Comment

Yep and has been since end of May/beginning of June

Comment

Yep and has been since end of May/beginning of June
                              Just saw your other good news on your housing thread. It's all coming together for you now

I wish my daughter (similar age) was as spirited as you

Comment

1. Using above decide what i should do about £1000 settlement offer that was made to me from McDs franchisee. Going to ET now
                                2. Sort out letters to all creditors (again) HSBC CAP1 Santander Littlewoods and Vanquis
                                3. sort out this JSA issue and send letter regarding this Sorted out
                                4. Counter HA's actions and follow up the compliant i made
                                5. jobsearch and follow ups Although continuing Progress has been made and possible job in IT @15k hopeful
                                6. Doctors and speak to a decent doctor done last week
                                7. CAB regards all above
                                8. Dentist sorted out. Forms handed back this morning.
                                9. Scan Payslips and organise into pdf
                                10. Collect further Payslips
                                11. SAR employer requesting Warnings and also copies of discipline policy and grievance policy and worked hours all way back to March 2009

Leave my to do list shrinking in size
                                a few additions too but thats life
                                Last edited by kilasuit; 30 July 2012, 17:02. Reason: Additional info

Comment

Working...
                                X