GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Need a piece of advice - Help me - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a piece of advice - Help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a piece of advice - Help me

what are the consequences that will occur when I not able to pay off my debts?

I have a £6,500 of debt and now I lost my job and I am not able to pay off debts so is there an alternative source to clear my debts?

give more details of who you owe the amount to and look around and see diaries people make and start one, but more info is required as every case can be different? welcome by the way
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Welcome JP, as said you’ll need to provide a bit more info in order to receive the best advice.

How long have you had the debts, what type of debts, who you owe, when you defaulted when you last paid.

Comment

Hi, Thanks for the reply to my post. I do calculate myself and get back to my post meanwhile, I stopped paying off from the last two months and I started receiving calls from lenders now to make payments.

Comment

they will initially, just computer generated begging letters. so get the diaries going so we know what it is all about etc
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
          X