GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lending stream and sunny - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lending stream and sunny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lending stream and sunny

Hi Carigmac

Have LS applied interest/charges to the point where the balances are more the double the sum borrowed?
    "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

hi,
      ill just run through what i owe currently and what ive paid back
      loan 1
      amount borrowed 200
      amount paid back 96
      amount currently owed 238.09

loan 2
      amount borrowed 200
      amount paid back 106.40
      amount currentley owed 252.80

loan 3
      amount borrowed 100
      amount paid back 64
      amount owed 116

loan 4
      amount borrowed 100
      amount paid back 62.40
      amount owed 117.60

loan 5
      amount borrowed 120
      amount paid back 16.32
      amount owed 174.36

loan 6
      amount borrowed 100
      amount paid back 0
      amount owed 195.80

Comment

Great news. I made a complaint to LS and they actually got back to me pretty quickly and have written off any interest and charges so I now only have to pay off the principle sum. I was kind of surprised they didn't put up more of a fight (wonder why not?).
        Reading all the posts on previous threads (and this thread) has helped so thanks.

Comment

It's good that you have reached an agreement that you are pleased with; will the repayments be affordable? I wonder how the loans would have stood up to scrutiny........
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
          X