GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lending stream four loans advice please? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lending stream four loans advice please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lending stream four loans advice please?

This is in reference to your recent correspondence.

Lending Stream believes in providing good customer service and assisting customers at the time of their need. Our constant message to customers facing financial difficulty is to speak with us so that we may work something out together.

Being a responsible lender, we believe that in addition to conducting our business in a professional manner, we have a duty to behave in a compassionate and reasonable manner towards our customers and to respond to individual circumstances. As a gesture of goodwill and considering your circumstances, we've decided to close your loan accounts with no further payments.

Comment

Well that is excellent news well done!

A little suspicion in my mind wonders if there is someone from the FCA breathing down their neck at the moment. The threat of having your CCL removed tends to focus the mind!

Originally posted by Booglemooch View Post
      This is in reference to your recent correspondence.

Lending Stream believes in providing good customer service and assisting customers at the time of their need. Our constant message to customers facing financial difficulty is to speak with us so that we may work something out together.

Being a responsible lender, we believe that in addition to conducting our business in a professional manner, we have a duty to behave in a compassionate and reasonable manner towards our customers and to respond to individual circumstances. As a gesture of goodwill and considering your circumstances, we've decided to close your loan accounts with no further payments.
      "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I literally just sent an email to their complaints department and two days later had that reply-and a seperate email for each account saying it was fully paid and now closed and that I am free to borrow from them again! Like that's gonna happen!

Comment

Love good news well done x
          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well done Booglemooch, I'm so pleased for you and a big well done to SnV too

Best wishes
            IF
            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
            X