GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Wage Day Advance - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wage Day Advance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wage Day Advance

Thanks SnV
    I will see what happens . After all with MMF I have never had a final response so can wait if necessary.

I will wait it out and see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
      Thanks SnV
      I will see what happens . After all with MMF I have never had a final response so can wait if necessary.

I will wait it out and see what happens
      I think thats a good move for you Jon.

You may have seen the news about the OFT looking at removing the CCL of certain PDL companies and their debt collecting agents so the spotlight is on the industry at the moment. As I said give them the rope they need........
      "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

No I haven't seen it

Comment

No I haven't seen it
          Four payday lenders reported to OFT
          "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Oh such a shame. I can make a guess as to one of them alas not WDA

Comment

Well had a final response from BCCA . I will post it all up when I have had chance to read it properly. In essence they have partially upheld my complaint and taken the debt back from MMF . They have also reduced the amount I owe to £450 .
              No the crux is what do I do next?

Comment

BCCA Final Response edit.doc

Well that is it in all its glory. No real admission that WDA lied or anything but there you go

Comment

Reply from CSA about motormouth

Admit that they were naughty to suggest that when they get a ccj but said it was only as an example

Gave me some crap about other cases with doorsteps Robson v Hallet and Winter garden thatre (london) v Millenium productions ltd then said that it would be up to a court to decide. Did not really address the issue of MMF claiming they were above the law

CSA Complaint response 22022013.pdf

Comment

Admit that they were naughty to suggest that when they get a ccj but said it was only as an example
                    Bovine excrement Jon. MMF's statement was in breach of OFT guidelines, and the CSA's own guidelines that were drawn up in consultation with the OFT!

Not to mention the fact that if things did ever get to court, and you were to draw a judges attention to that particular statement, a dim view would be taken of their presumption!

Typical 'industry body' defending its own interests - that is the membership fees it levies on its members.

Still - you're rattling cages. I'd be tempted to let dogs alone now, hopefully MMF will realize you're too much bother and will not 're-open' the account once your other complaint is finalized.

Best
                    SnV

Comment

As you say lets sleeping dogs ....

It does show up the incestuous relationships going on

Comment

Working...
                      X