GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script 'Responsible Lending' from Lending Stream - Really?! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Responsible Lending' from Lending Stream - Really?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 'Responsible Lending' from Lending Stream - Really?!

I need to organise a repayment plan with lending stream, i've tried emailing and phoning them but they dodge the subject or won't reply... anyone got any help and advice to offer?

Cheers,

John.
    Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 1 March 2013, 00:51. Reason: removed URL

Comment

Re: 'Responsible Lending' from Lending Stream - Really?!

Originally posted by johnstrowsmith View Post
      I need to organise a repayment plan with lending stream, i've tried emailing and phoning them but they dodge the subject or won't reply... anyone got any help and advice to offer?

Cheers,

John.
      why do you need to make an offer? Regardless, you're banned for posting the URL (spamming).
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X