GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Payment Protection Insurance v Mortgage Payment Protection Insurance - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Payment Protection Insurance v Mortgage Payment Protection Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Payment Protection Insurance v Mortgage Payment Protection Insurance

Originally posted by mgfboy View Post
    To right you should have reported the dick head , he would be no loss to the industry, Niddy your not a stupid bloke and you know that for insurance to work most people will never claim, but for the few that do it's the best thing that ever happened to them, it's all about pooled risk. I've know quite a few bar room pundits , they say it's all a rip off , but I never noticed them putting their hand in their pocket when their mate has a heart attack or drops dead to pay off his mortgage or provide of their family.

We live in a world these days where the state wouldn't help and people can't afford to, so apart from us horrible sharky IFA's /advisers who else is there to put a safety net under people, because as we know shit does happen!!!!

Sorry if I seem a tad upset, I've spent the last 20plus years trying to do whats right for people and don't get me wrong I used to earn good money doing it. I also agree there are alot of sharky barstards out their but please dont tar us all with the same brush.
    I'd defo be keen to speak to about insurance - i've no reason to doubt the advice on here from - afterall recommendation should be if you would use that person yourself, be it to buy insurance, building work, or suchlike.

having been missold ppi - i want to buy insurance knowing that if i need to claim the premiums will be worth it.

pm?

Comment

Re: Payment Protection Insurance v Mortgage Payment Protection Insurance

I would suggest you guys do PM and see if you can help each other - mates rates n all that

* you don't get if you don't ask
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X