GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Stupidly made offer to MBNA - declined - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupidly made offer to MBNA - declined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stupidly made offer to MBNA - declined

Yes, I am permanently here now and won't be returning to the UK..

Comment

Originally posted by mookiee001 View Post
      Ignore them all then......... that's what I would do and keep my money in my pocket
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
        Ignore them all then......... that's what I would do and keep my money in my pocket
        go to bed
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by mookiee001 View Post
          Youve got an excuse - it's not 2am in America
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            Youve got an excuse - it's not 2am in America
            lmao. No it's not and it's only 8:49 - just watching repeats of Friends actually. Niddy I think Oscar is probably also wondering what you are doing up at this hour also browsing the forums. Lol

Comment

Niddy is a night owl and does some of his best work during the dark hours
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

So about 8 months ago I received a letter from PRA from over there saying they might be able to offer a settlement, I ignored it. This weekend I received a letter from nationwide debt saying that my revolving accounts totaled $11000 but they would settle on $6,000 something. Not sure wher they got that figure as the one PRA had said £6,000 something.

Sorry im under the weather so don't have the letter w me right now. The newest letter is from nationwide debt located in Texas. I've read about this company located in Texas and what a bunch of wankers. I'm assuming my debt there wouldn't reflect under my us social security numbers mer as I never gave it to them. I should probably pull my credit report just in case. I guess I'll keep ignoring until something really official looking comes in the post.

Comment

Working...
                X