GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Paying off the full amount? what percentage to offer - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paying off the full amount? what percentage to offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roger View Post
    Strange to keep coming back to AAD without creating a Diary! Because without minimum details there really is nothing to say!

AAD for me was a life saver!!
    I know now that each and ever one of my Debts was legally flawed! FACT
    But if you wish to gamble do so by all means BUT these DCA's are hard nosed! They will sense as indeed I do your weakness here hence going from 10% to 20% points to that 150% which is their real goal!
    Thet have baited their HOOK and are dangling it before you! That's what is clearly going on! They will have access to your Credit Agencies Reports! which for a DCA them can be very revealing.

You need help and it starts by taking control and the proven AAD way the DIARY please!!

Type of account -
    Date commenced -
    Approx balance -
    Date last paid -
    Are you on arrangement or not paying -
    Account owner -
    One wonders if the OP is serious about looking for assistance here. Are we just wasting our time?

Comment

Failure to do as requested says a lot?
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
      X