GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script DREADFUL SERVICE AT BANKS CALL CENTRES AND ON LINE APPLICATIONS - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DREADFUL SERVICE AT BANKS CALL CENTRES AND ON LINE APPLICATIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DREADFUL SERVICE AT BANKS CALL CENTRES AND ON LINE APPLICATIONS

It is so much hassle to get changes to signatures and procedures by Barclays. Lloyds, and probably others, in Branch service team unable to assist or even open new bank accounts., unable to do major change to Business accounts (no doubt personal ones as well)., ring up in queue for hours at times, only to be told No 13 in queue then break you are No 23., eventually get through cannot find the information you sent or the alledged email you state we sent to you., Changes to deceased signatories ignored and widows getting statement irrelevant to them., complaint ignored until one day they correct (partly) addresses and details only for next person state no nothing of events or accounts in question.

Oh! here is £xxx for your troubles will not happen again AHHHHHh relief --What here we go again, the ongoing saga for 2 years now.
    Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 2 March 2023, 12:13.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

In the good old days, people in the branches could actually do something and sort out issues. You could sometimes even get to see the Manager (even if you didn't want to ).

Comment

9/3/2023 = reported an account signatory had email asking to confirm request by me he responded and got confirmation, the person needing adding to add to the account not received the said email to fill in and send requirements.

Meantime I have received the other request I made as back up:- over a week later via email for wet signatures., duly printed off & completed and sent "Recorded Delivery" this time (more expense sum of £10 + plus so far on this one request.) sent on Friday 10th March 2023.

13/03/2023 = Delivered and wet signature obtained, now we wait.
      Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 16 March 2023, 07:53.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

17/3/2023 = Telecon from lady Lloyds Bank reference above , is Mr xxxxxxxx to have access to on line banking?. so movement at last?

Comment

Working...
        X