GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday Elsie - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Elsie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Birthday Elsie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY xxxx

Comment

Thanks everyone., I've only just seen this. I am afraid that I have been pretty preocupied recently. My sister is going through a particularly bad time. She has breast cancer again.! 4 years into remission and it comes back almost to the day from last time. She now has had a mastectomy and is due her last chemo treatment next week.!! We just hope that this is it for once and for all.! As a family we seem to have gone through the mill over the last 4 years. My sisters cancer, then the loss of my brother in law, my son had cancer and my brother died just over a year ago. Hopefully we have done with all that and can all just get on with life.

Comment

So sorry, Elsie, to hear that you and your family are having such a tough time. All my very best wishes to you.

You know where we are if you need a listening ear, a shoulder, support, a rant or just an escape.

Take care xxx
        If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

so sorry to hear your news...sending love & hugs and as diddly said we're here if you need a natter xx

Comment

Originally posted by Elsie52 View Post
            Thanks everyone., I've only just seen this. I am afraid that I have been pretty preocupied recently. My sister is going through a particularly bad time. She has breast cancer again.! 4 years into remission and it comes back almost to the day from last time. She now has had a mastectomy and is due her last chemo treatment next week.!! We just hope that this is it for once and for all.! As a family we seem to have gone through the mill over the last 4 years. My sisters cancer, then the loss of my brother in law, my son had cancer and my brother died just over a year ago. Hopefully we have done with all that and can all just get on with life.

Hi Elsie

Aww bless you and your family too.

I know its been a very tough time for you.
            Thinking of you and if you need a chat, please message me anytime, as you now 3 members of my family went through it all the same time and I can understand how you are feeling honey.

Love an hugs to you all xxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by Elsie52 View Post
              Hi Elsie, I'm so sorry and sending big hugs. We are all here for you matey
              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
              X