GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday Phoenix - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Phoenix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Birthday Phoenix

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYY

Comment

Hi Phoenix

Happy Birthday

Warmest Wishes Have a good one.

From the Handy's
      Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
      Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Happy Birthday.

Day late, sorry.

Comment

Thanks again for all the lovely messages.

Unfortunately I didn't see your message yesterday, Mrs. D - and didn't go easy on the red (or the fizz!) Am now paying the price - think age plus my metabolism (I am have a very small frame) are working against me today. Not at all related to the amount ingested!

And, Alland, we both picked good days to have birthdays - although I do wish it wasn't quite so close to Christmas.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Can't believe I missed three birthdays!!

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

OMG

I AM SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!

I totally missed this too!!

BAD BAD BAD LOOLOO

Happy birthday Lovely Ann

xx

Comment

Originally posted by LooLoo View Post
                OMG

I AM SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!

I totally missed this too!!

BAD BAD BAD LOOLOO

Happy birthday Lovely Ann

xx
                So did I

Happy Birthday
                It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks Loo, Numpty and If.

Much appreciated - makes my birthday go on a little bit longer.

Comment

Working...
                  X