GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday philnicandamy - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday philnicandamy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Birthday philnicandamy

Comment

Happy Birthday 'Madcat'
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
        Happy Birthday 'Madcat'
        I think you will find it was phil's birthday
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Comment

where did i get Madcat from then? Hmmm

anyhoo - i did send you Boobies Cake Phil #7 post :
            allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - Happy Birthday philnicandamy

Comment

Maybe you just couldn't get me out of your mind

Never mind Scorpio I'll take it as an early Birthday Greeting - or a very late one!

Comment

Working...
              X