GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Congratulations to William & Kate - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations to William & Kate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Congratulations to William & Kate

I have to agree with you all, its was a lovely wedding, just got the balance right on it all. Kate looked stunning, when I made wedding dresses I always used to say that 'less is more', you don't always need all the fancy stu ff. She looked very beautiful and natural.

And yes, the PM wife should have worn a hat, she looked the odd one out without something. I know she wore some little beaded thing in her hair, but it didn't show up....perhaps money was tight....lol

Comment

Oh no! - just heard a whisper re a big argument about the festivities last evening - seems they disagreed about which was the better, the party of the first part, or the party of the second part. (pmsl!)

Comment

Lovely Day!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I watched it too. I think Diana would have been very proud of both her boys.
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I want the Maid of Honour's Dress! what a dream dress that was.
            Kate's dress was WOW!

Comment

It was beautiful the whole thing was.

Comment

absobloodylutely!!!

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                  I want the Maid of Honour's Dress! what a dream dress that was.
                  Kate's dress was WOW!

I want her figure!!

The dress was lovely but would look carp on me with all my bulges!
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                  X