GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script ANDREW IS GETTING MARRIED :) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANDREW IS GETTING MARRIED :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ANDREW IS GETTING MARRIED

Mrs Watson (to be) isn't from AAD so it's not an AAD wedding, no! The long suffering Mrs Watson (to be) and Andrew have been together years and this news is excellent.

Poppy & I have had to decline the invite due to timing and literally us just getting back from holiday being too soon for another piss-up but we'd like to also wish them both the very best for the future and hope they have as much fun in married life as they currently have as a couple. I'm sure the do will be very posh (the invites were)!

If anyone would like to donate a beer to Andrew for his wedding please paypal donate@all-about-debt.co.uk with the reference ATW-Wedding and I will send it to his account with my own wedding gift.

Well done Andrew - about time you made an honest women of her!
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Missed my Invite, must of got lost in the Post!
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks for all the well wishes. We had a brilliant day. It started with thunder and lightening in the morning and ended with a glorious sunny evening. There was lots of drinking and dancing and laughter and I've decided that I will leave Tequila alone for a while now..

Comment

^^^ pisshead can't remember half the day
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            ^^^ pisshead can't remember half the day
            Isn't that how all the best marriages start
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

sounds great!

wishing you a long and happy marriage.

best wishes
              SA Gold
              When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

Andrew the day is over and heres hoping for a long marriage to a lovely lady x

Comment

Working...
                X