GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday PriorityOne - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday PriorityOne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Birthday PriorityOne

Thank you so much for all your birthday wishes .... I am now a Saga lout.....

Have been celebrating since Thursday and am now totally shattered!!!

S'pose I'd better alter my profile info. now, since I am no longer in the 36 - 49 age bracket.....
    Remember the mantra:
    NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
    Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
    Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy belated Birthday wishes my lovely, hope you had a super day! Xxx

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday P1
        I'm pleased you've had a good few days

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Belated Happy birthday wishes P1....

Comment

A belated birthday congrats PriorityOne from one whose birthday is Oct 11th, mine is seventy one though. The work you have done is appreciated by us all and frowned upon by the opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by soldier1 View Post
              A belated birthday congrats PriorityOne from one whose birthday is Oct 11th, mine is seventy one though. The work you have done is appreciated by us all and frowned upon by the opposition.
              Thank you Soldier 1 ....
              Remember the mantra:
              NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
              Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
              Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
              X