GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday Spent2much! (1st of September) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Spent2much! (1st of September)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Birthday Spent2much! (1st of September)

Hope you had a good one!

Love, Pixie x

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post

Hope you had a good one!

Love, Pixie x

aww thats okay and thank you very much i had a lovely day x

Comment

It was my grandson's christening yesterday so I wasn't online at all.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Sorry I also missed this special occasion so belated birthday wishes from me too Spent2much xx

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post
            Sorry I also missed this special occasion so belated birthday wishes from me too Spent2much xx
            thank you very very much

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
              It was my grandson's christening yesterday so I wasn't online at all.
              a great to have a Christening hope it all went well and your little grandson was the star xx

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
                a great to have a Christening hope it all went well and your little grandson was the star xx
                He was. I'll post a photo in the photo thread.

Comment

Working...
                X