GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday Phoenix - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Phoenix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Birthday Phoenix

Many Happy Returns Phee, I hope you are having a great one.
    Best wishes from the Handy's
    Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
    Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Happy Birthday Phee.....
      Hope you are having a top day,

And hey, 2nd December is a great day for a birthday so I'm told...

Comment

Happy Birthday
        Phoenix x

Comment

So sorry for posting late....

Hope you've had a lovely Birthday! xxx

Comment

happy birthday to you

Comment

Thanks lovely people for those great birthday wishes.

I wish I could say that I was sorry not to actually read them on the day, but have been out and about with family and special friends for the last few days.

But, I am reading them now and that does not mean that they are less important to me.

Love,

Fee xxx

PS. 40 - Niddy! I wish!
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Oh, and forgot to say - the senion moments are arriving thick and fast! Have lost my mobile charger - don't have a clue where it is, as I have not used it for a week and never move it!

Managed to find some loose coins - £2.60 - down the back of the sofa, though. Will probably cost me more than that to get a replacement charger from eBay, though ....
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                  Oh, and forgot to say - the senion moments are arriving thick and fast! Have lost my mobile charger - don't have a clue where it is, as I have not used it for a week and never move it!

Managed to find some loose coins - £2.60 - down the back of the sofa, though. Will probably cost me more than that to get a replacement charger from eBay, though ....
                  What charger is it ?

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                    What charger is it ?
                    Sony Ericsson, about two years old. (A hand-me-down from my daughter in law!)

Am going to start a thorough search tomorrow - but am more worried about how I managed to mislay it, which is a realy mystery to me. Have ruled out burglars while I was away - everything else is where it should be!

Comment

Fee i missed your best day sorry sweetie hope you had a good one xxx
                      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Thanks, Nanna. I had a brilliant time - wasn't around much, so you really didn't miss me!

Comment

Sorry missed this... Happy belated birthday!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHOENIX

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday!

I hope your birthday was as special as you are!

Lovemoney X

Comment

Thanks and bless you for all the lovely comments. I may even start to believe my own publicity - but need to make sure my head doesn't swell.

Comment

Working...
                                X