GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday 5corpio - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday 5corpio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Birthday 5corpio

Happy Birthday mate
    It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy Birthday Petal, hope you have an absolutely wonderful day

Comment

Happy Birthday, I hope you have a great day.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

thanks for B-Day wishes ALL

Drunk now! its now empty, oh now its time for

Comment

Happy birthday, 5corps!

Was going to suggest that you went out to celebrate in an appropriate fashion - but notice you have already started

Would not want your head in the morning, though

Comment

uh huh! as Miss 5corpio comments on my saying! Uh Huh!should be fine, everything else already caught up with on work, housework i mean!

Comment

Happy Birthday 5corps!! hope you're having a good one

Comment

Happy Birthday scorpio

Comment

A to you on your Birthday ,
                    Best Wishes
                    Have a great day!

Lovemoney X

Comment

Happy Birthday for yesterday Scorps!

Comment

Boogar missed it!! Sorry x

But I hope you had a very Happy Birthday ♥

Comment

Working...
                        X