GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday cymruambyth - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday cymruambyth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday cymruambyth

Happy Birthday CYM xxxx
    hope your day was a good one <-Gin

Better late than never
    ???????brain like a sieve just lately
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Enjoy your day Cymruambyth !

Di

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Cym get spoilt!
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy Birthday cym hope you have a good day

Comment

Thank you for my birthday wishes. Like everyone it was quiet and a bit surreal!
          I’m getting a bit worried - between family and friends I received 9 bottles of gin

Comment

Everywhere I turn I find another mad Piscean

A good friend turned 29 again yesterday - was that you ? so happy Birthday

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Warwick65 have a good day

Comment

Working...
              X