GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday Spent2Much - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Spent2Much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Birthday Spent2Much

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
      ♥Happy Birthday♥

hope you have a fantastic day ♥

Thank you very much, everytime i see your avatar it cheers me up reminds of the childhood cartoons

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post

Thank you i am having such a great birthday , all these wonderful birthday greetings mean so much to me

Comment

Many Happy Returns of the Day!

Hope you've had a lovely day (Sorry I'm late posting).

XxXx

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
            Many Happy Returns of the Day!

Hope you've had a lovely day (Sorry I'm late posting).

XxXx

thank you its been a wonderful birthday , just got back home after a drive and a walk with hubby and best friends, took some gorgeous photos of sunset , this has been one of the best birtdays in years and its all down to wonderful friends

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM ME AS WELL
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
                Thank you very much, everytime i see your avatar it cheers me up reminds of the childhood cartoons
                then I shall make sure that I look for you when you are down and post something stupid just to cheer you up
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                  then I shall make sure that I look for you when you are down and post something stupid just to cheer you up

yes thats a great idea

Comment

always works for me!

Comment

love it phil x

Comment

Love Pixie x
                        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post

Love Pixie x
                          thank you

Comment

Originally posted by philnicandamy View Post

always works for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower

As they say, better late than never, was off at the w/e.

Hope you had a great day!
                              Thank you , it really was the best birthday in years , it really makes a difference when kind and caring people such you and the rest on here make threads like this one , its just special

Comment

Working...
                              X