GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday Di30 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Di30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Birthday Di30

Happy birthday Di

It just occured to me all your credit must be unenforcable as your only 21 now, you couldn't have been 18 when you signed

Comment

Lmao I wish so Mgfboy

Aww thank you all so much again, everytime I come back there are more lovely birthday wishes, thank you all xxxxxxx

Comment

I have only just got home from a weekend away so just seen this.

Happy birthday hope you had a great day x

Comment

Happy B-Day Di xxxx - Hoep the has been a good one!
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Penblwydd hapus!

Hope are having a lovely relaxing day with all you family running around you
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy birthday Di
              It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

Comment

Happy Birthday Di

I hope you have had a Great One

All The Best From The Handy's
                Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
                Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Had a lovely birthday, was spoilt rotten!

A good birthday evening as well, a quiet one with a meal but it was absolutely bliss.

Again thank you all sooooooooo much for the amazing birthday wishes.

Sending my love to you all xxxxxxxx

Comment

So sorry I missed your Birthday, so glad you had a great day,
                    I will now go and sit in a corner with a bottle of white and drink it all to myself as a way of an apology

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                      So sorry I missed your Birthday, so glad you had a great day,
                      I will now go and sit in a corner with a bottle of white and drink it all to myself as a way of an apology
                      Lol, hey don't worry hun , I'm the world's worse for missing birthday's LOL.

Aww thank you though, and enjoy your drink anyway X

Comment

Working...
                      X