GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday Poppy - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Poppy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Birthday Poppy

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post

Happy Birthday ...... hope Niddy buys you something nice

btw how did you get on with the lady-garden-combine harvester ?
    One word.... OUCH! Thing is when Niddys not looking..........

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
    Happy Birthday Mrs Niddy !

Hope you have a most fabulous day.

I saw this and for some strange reason thought of you...

Lol, has Niddy been spreading rumours again? Lol

Originally posted by philnicandamy View Post
    Love it thanks
    I'm an official AAD Researcher and also a volunteer, but I don't manage the day to day running of the forum. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here.

Comment

Thanks for all my birthday wishes, had 12 red roses delivered to work, I've been spoilt
      I'm an official AAD Researcher and also a volunteer, but I don't manage the day to day running of the forum. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POPPY

Hope you are getting spoiled - and enjoying it

xxx

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Poppy View Post
          Thanks for all my birthday wishes, had 12 red roses delivered to work, I've been spoilt
          Awww that's so sweet. Who were they from?

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
            I'll kill him
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Happy Birthday Poppy - hope its been Awesome!
              "Going against what someone wants you to do is not always disrespect, sometimes it is just self-preservation!" ...Jennifer O'

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post

A tall, dark handsome man...

Comment

Well he better watch out because Niddy's going to kill him

Comment

Happy Birthday to you Mrs Niddy

Love from
                    Lovemoney xxx

Comment

Blumming hell, Mrs Niddy, fancy admitting that on here to your short, fat ginger hubby
                      If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Aww just seen this. Hope you are still enjoying your birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Comment

Rules me out then
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I've been away the last couple of days so i'm a bit late....but Happy Birthday!! I hope you had a lovely day xxx

Comment

I've been away as well, Happy Birthday, I do hope you got some lovely presents!

Comment

Happy B-Day Poppy
                                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                                X