GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday philnicandamy - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday philnicandamy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Birthday philnicandamy

Hope you have a fabulous day xxx
    If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hope you are having a good day and that it continues.

xxx
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy Birthday Phil! I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed the safari park! The monkeys really can do damage so i don't blame you for keeping your car out

Have a lovely evening xx

Comment

Happy Birthday
          Phil

Cheers

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cheers.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.7 KB
ID:	1387598

All the best from the Handy's
          Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
          Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Hope you had a fab day hun

xx

Comment

Had a superb day thank you! did plan on a few malts last night but started feeling a little rough (and i'd drunk nowt!)

Comment

Oh no! It's one thing feeling rough if you've had the pleasure of a "few" drinks beforehand but not when you haven't had any!
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Sorry I'm a bit late Phil...
                  But congratulations, hope you had a great day..

Comment

Working...
                  X