GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday BBoo - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday BBoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Birthday BBoo

Happy Birthday
    BBoo.

Hope your having a great one

is only a number

All the Best From the Handy's
    Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
    Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BBOO!

Halfway to the telegram!

Originally posted by Shepherdess View Post
      Happy Birthday young man!!! Have a lovely day xxxxxx

Ah, so BBoo is a geezer, then. I should have guessed from the revealed age.

None of the other lot would have been brave enough!

SH

Comment

Sorry I'm late posting this BBoo.

Hope you've had a wonderful Birthday! XxXx

Comment

Well thank you one and all.

They say wisdom comes with age, I don't know what happened with me then!

Very much appreciated. Thanks to my incredibly special wife, who not only volunteered to walk the dog in the pouring rain last night, but then came back and cooked the most fantastic meal.

Comment

Bboo,

Our incredibly special wife's are half the battle solved with our disabilities I really do not know where I would be now in life if it was not for her over the last 25 yrs.

I for one like to think off and appreciate them too on Fathers Day

Comment

That's lovely PF.
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                That's lovely PF.
                But very true.

Comment

Working...
                X