GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday Cymruambyth - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Cymruambyth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Birthday Cymruambyth

och it didn't go so well again to-day, their heads are very quick to go down

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
      och it didn't go so well again to-day, their heads are very quick to go down
      And of course Carling Cup Cardiff lost out on penalty shoot outs, I did hear that was an outstanding game played by both Liverpool & Cardiff, well done to both teams. (footy of course lol).

Oops sorry for turning your birthday thread into a sporting one Cymruambyth lol X

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
        And of course Carling Cup Cardiff lost out on penalty shoot outs,
        That's a pity i'm gutted for them....

Comment

As we are celebrating Welsh victories, following my comments I am very happy to turn this into a celebration of being both Welsh and supporters of the oval ball
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Sounds good, and this IS looking good!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugb...es/4779371.stm

Comment

That looks great, hopefully Italy will be fine, it will just depend on which French team turns up and if they have been beaten. The hwyl will hopefully add an extra player. (and we should have had our full quota of spear tackles!)
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
              X