GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Cars A to Z - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cars A to Z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cars A to Z

Lost now is it Y OR U i'll go for Y
    Yaris
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

LOL, well I would have said UNO again anyway for U, so nothing new lmao

Comment

Zundapp KS 601
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

lol

JEEP

Comment

Kia

Comment

LSI - Civic

Comment

I think i is kinda venturing off into the wrong Direction, but still keeping to the theme of A-Z Cars

LIMOSUINES (Or in other words Stretch Cars - that i came across on msn today)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cadillacs.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	1381878
                No round-up of the world's craziest stretch limos would be complete without this one - the record holder for the longest limo ever made. Featuring 26 wheels, a Jacuzzi, a swimming pool, a heli pad and a length of over 100 feet (30 metres), this is one car you wouldn't want to have to wash too often

Name:	ferr f40.jpg
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	1381880
                F40

Name:	volk camper.jpg
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	1381882
                Jamie Oliver - Volkswagon Camper Van

Comment

best i can do is
                  Maserati granturismo

Comment

WOW in2deep

Hmmmmm Nissan an easy one again for me lmao

Comment

Octavia (Skoda) best i can do

Comment

POLO and not the one with the hole either lmao

Comment

Quantum

Comment

Rolls Royce

Comment

Ssangyong

Comment

Another easy peasy one for little me........

Toyota

Comment

Working...
                                X