GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CLOSED - The Three Word Story - Part 2 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLOSED - The Three Word Story - Part 2

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Three Word Story - Part 2

from the man
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

That can do

Comment

wonderful things with
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

sticky back plastic!!

Comment

and some more

Comment

Vals old knickers
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

That went with

Comment

the four empty

Comment

milk bottles left.....
                    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

on a wall

Comment

sitting alongside was

Comment

a small elf

Comment

who asked 'what..

Comment

if i miss

Comment

the next story.........

THREAD CLOSED

New thread------ > The Three Word Story - Part 3 - allaboutFORUMS

Comment

Working...
                                X