GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Championship Playoffs - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Championship Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Championship Playoffs

All the best Swanny Xxx

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
      All the best Swanny Xxx
      We'll need it We'll take the league by storm.

Can u tell i'm pissed!!

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
        We'll need it We'll take the league by storm.
        Like Blackpool, you mean?
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Like Blackpool, you mean?
          And like Rangers in the CL.

Comment

And like Rangers in the CL.
            At least we get in it mate
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              At least we get in it mate
              Only cos they're a team short!!

Comment

Only cos they're a team short!!
                Muppet!

Comment

Well done Swansea. Look forward to the relegation battle next season!

Hope your head's okay today Swanny - after all it's used to hangovers isn't it?
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by pixie View Post
                    Hope your head's okay today Swanny - after all it's used to hangovers isn't it?
                    Cheeky sod, i don't get hangovers.

Comment

A great parade in Swansea,. and what a win

Comment

Thousands welcome home Swans heroes

Thousands of fans lined the streets to welcome home Swansea City's promotion-winning heroes in an emotional open bus tour of a proud city.

Comment

Absolutely fantastic, Well done Swansea! Well deserved.

Comment

The Swans new away kit.

Last edited by swanfan; 27 July 2011, 20:43.

Comment

Got an orange to go with that lol what do you think of it ? you seem unsure

Comment

Bit too much orange imo, white socks would look better.

Comment

Working...
                                X