GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New - Yes or No Game - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New - Yes or No Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New - Yes or No Game

Originally posted by IF View Post
    No, too dangerous that one!!

Would you?
    Yes.....

Would you sail across the Atlantic single handed ?
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

No, I would if a few more were going along too!!

Would you?
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Yes, well my younger less scared me would consider it!

would you go white water rafting?
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

No

Have you ever been clay pigeon shooting?
          Shine on you crazy diamond..

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet x View Post
            No

Have you ever been clay pigeon shooting?

Once ......

Would you like to fly a plane ?

Comment

God no, the poor passengers

Have you been in a hot air balloon?

Comment

No, too scary

have you ever been hunting?

Comment

Yes

Have you ever been in a car accident?

Comment

Yes, not too serous though, but had 2 lovely black eyes for a while.

Have you spotted any snails / slugs in your garden yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet x View Post
                      Yes, not too serous though, but had 2 lovely black eyes for a while.

Have you spotted any snails / slugs in your garden yet?
                      Yes get lots of snails.

Has it rained today where you are ?

Comment

Yes on and off.

Have you ever fallen out of bed?
                        Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

No

Will you be having a glass of wine this evening?

Comment

No

Do you go to bed early?

Comment

No

Have you ever seen a UFO?

Comment

No