GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Love this Ad - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love this Ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Love this Ad

Originally posted by IF View Post
    You'd all laugh, more than you should do !!
    As IF
    ''You know nothing Jon Snow''

Comment

Originally posted by Sophie View Post
      As IF
      ...........well I did, I looked like a demented hells angel!!
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

...........well I did, I looked like a demented hells angel!!

Prove it

Comment

Originally posted by Sophie View Post
          Prove it
          Nope!!!
          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Nope!!!
            Wuss

Comment

Love the last quote......Didn't realise they wanted to play more than one point
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Pity the beer tastes like pi$$
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Love it.

Yep. Agreed Riz. Almost as bad as Jamaicans red stripe!!
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I've only just stumbled across this thread so here's one of my favourite ads of all time. I've previously posted it on an AAD gardening thread during the Chelsea Flower Show week last year but no one took any notice of it except IF, so here's my second attempt to show off IKEA's bloody clever marketing.

I haven't got time tonight to figure out how to post the You Tube clip properly but I'll try to fix that tomorrow unless IF sees this post and fixes the problem before I wake up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9xROONPy6Y

Comment

My current favourite....

Shine on you crazy diamond..

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                        I've only just stumbled across this thread so here's one of my favourite ads of all time. I've previously posted it on an AAD gardening thread during the Chelsea Flower Show week last year but no one took any notice of it except IF, so here's my second attempt to show off IKEA's bloody clever marketing.

I haven't got time tonight to figure out how to post the You Tube clip properly but I'll try to fix that tomorrow unless IF sees this post and fixes the problem before I wake up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9xROONPy6Y

I feel so sorry for the Gnomes

Comment

Working...
                        X