GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 16 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 16

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 16

just when you think it's all over. some one has to raise their head again. x

Hi Scarlet, did you have a nice Birthday?
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
      just when you think it's all over. some one has to raise their head again. x

Hi Scarlet, did you have a nice Birthday?
      You were getting too complacent NW

Yes, it was lovely thanks. had a new phone, now just have to learn how to use it
      Shine on you crazy diamond..

Comment

still can't work mine,cut someone off mid sentence yesterday don't ask how I don't know. lol
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Scarlet, good to see you back. Note I am once again winning

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
            you were winning Cym WERE

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
              Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
              you were winning Cym WERE
              Thanks Cym x
              You were saying ladies?
              Shine on you crazy diamond..

Comment

Good morning, back triumphant again

Just had a lovely walk on the beach with the beast, despite rain and horses!

Comment

good morning all ,I see I am in the lead again

Comment

A temporary blip

Comment

indeed

Comment

Good evening everyone. I appear to be victorious once again

Comment

till now morning all

Comment

Morning, I'm back.

Comment

I never went away

Comment

I'm still here

Comment

Working...
                                X