GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Radio Caller been making min payments on credit cards for 5 years cos he didnt want to ruin credit - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Radio Caller been making min payments on credit cards for 5 years cos he didnt want to ruin credit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Radio Caller been making min payments on credit cards for 5 years cos he didnt want to ruin cred

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
    I'm sure they love you too.
    Sarcasm is great

I couldn't care less, what we does counts way and above how people care for me. I am nobody in all this, just a pawn, like many thousands of others. Collectively what we do as a whole is what stands us out.... That's key to us.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Radio Caller been making min payments on credit cards for 5 years cos he didnt want to ruin cred

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      I am nobody in all this, just a pawn
      I had not hitherto thought of AAD as a pawn site.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
        I had not hitherto thought of AAD as a pawn site.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Only Cloggy
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Apologies, if my comment was construed as 'all users' .
            Apology accepted

Comment

Originally posted by planB View Post
              Apology accepted

Thanks (I think) - cheeky bugger lol

Comment

Can see it now, Niddy getting over excited about a recon agreement including T's and C's, never know, might be a fetish for it somewhere hahaha
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

As there appears to be quite a bit of advertising of Legal Beagles and their virtues here, much to my disquiet have a lookee here:-

http://www.bailiffhelpforum.co.uk/vi...php?f=10&t=539

Interestingly Jbac has been banned form there as well another alias for labman etc.

I think it says a lot about the set up and came up whilst I was researching another matter.

regards
                  G

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
                    As there appears to be quite a bit of advertising of Legal Beagles and their virtues here, much to my disquiet have a lookee here:-

Interestingly Jbac has been banned form there as well another alias for labman etc.

I think it says a lot about the set up and came up whilst I was researching another matter.

regards
                    G
                    Ok, what is that site? It looks like LB with the users

I will post a public announcement shortly mate. Bear with us please.

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post

Give it a rest Garlok

Alternatively start a Blog so you can get all this bitterness off your chest.

Comment

Now Now. Not here. Please guys.....

Head to anything goes and knock each other senseless (electronically) or please utilise the ignore user facility.

Thanks.

Comment

-------------------------------------

G

Comment

here here

Comment

I will post a public announcement shortly mate. Bear with us please.
                              As promised, this should answer all questions and explain my recent digs at LB....

--> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...r-Major-Change

Comment

Now Now. Not here. Please guys.....

Head to anything goes and knock each other senseless (electronically)

Comment

Working...
                                X