GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 14 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 14

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 14

it can get very lonely in here!
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
      it can get very lonely in here!

Hiya NW
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

hellooooo, sorry had to go and food shop x
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Mine again

Comment

but it was mine for a WHOLE day

Comment

Hiya NW

Comment

I'm last again xxx

Comment

I appear to be the only one using this post. so I suggest , its all over

Comment

Hiya NW......not so fast

Comment

fast!!! any slower and I'll have to wear a sign saying " not dead just waiting"

Comment

fast!!! any slower and I'll have to wear a sign saying " not dead just waiting"

Comment

I'm still waiting,

Comment

I'm still waiting,
                            Back to me NW

Comment

Hi NW, I've sent a week without internet, so now I'm back and functioning, so it isn't yours!

Comment

drat I knew you'd fix it somehow

Comment

Working...
                                X