GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 14 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 14

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 14

Then........................what?

Comment

Originally posted by fluffystuff View Post
      Niddy hasn't won, he's not allowed to!
      Aaaaw snot fair.....!!
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Cheats never win!
        This one does
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
          That's cheating!
          Prove it....

Comment

Originally posted by Rascaljesse View Post
            He's drunk too!!! Then
            :niddy

Comment

Too much sun today Nid?

Comment

Something like that

Comment

Comment

Be careful if a mod sees you bullying me like that they'll ban you thank you

Bully :niddy

Comment

Evening, I'm winning

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                      Be careful if a mod sees you bullying me like that they'll ban you thank you

Bully :niddy
                      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                        Evening, I'm winning

Past tense

Comment

Oh shyte!! I'm being a rebel

Comment

Comment

I'm last again Mr Nid

Comment

Has he gone............... good!

Comment

Working...
                                X