GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 14 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 14

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 14

Good morning everybody!

Comment

Good morning. Beautiful, sunny day.......but........
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Good morning, had to get up I was working. grey and dull, the weathers not much better.

baking a cake later for Mums 92nd Birthday on Sat, she told me not to put the candles on it as she will just light a bonfire out the back, much easier
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Morning All.......

Lovely sunny day here.....

Still fighting with the seagull's.......

Comment

Hello all from me

Sun is shinning here
            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
              Hello all from me

Sun is shinning here
              Big black clouds now...........

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                Big black clouds now...........
                Still lovely white fluffy ones here!

Comment

Still sunny, but lots of clouds appearing

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                    Still sunny, but lots of clouds appearing
                    I hope the clouds pass you by Cym

Comment

Pishing down now.........

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                        Pishing down now.........
                        Oh no

Comment

waterproof shorts on now then deepie ??

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                            waterproof shorts on now then deepie ??
                            Isn't that what they call a nappy NW?

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                              Good morning, had to get up I was working. grey and dull, the weathers not much better.

baking a cake later for Mums 92nd Birthday on Sat, she told me not to put the candles on it as she will just light a bonfire out the back, much easier

Your mum's going to be 92 - WOW!

Comment

Originally posted by fluffystuff View Post
                                Your mum's going to be 92 - WOW!
                                yep and apart from driving me daft, she looks after herself wonderful woman, calls a spade a spade,( literally) very embarrassing. I belive I take after her

Comment

Working...
                                X