GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 14 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 14

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 14

Sorry you have been feeling rough, are you any better now?

this morning wasn't too bad and I got about 3 loads of washing dry before a very wet afternoon.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Feeling a bit better now though I'm off to bed now. Glad you managed to get your washing done, thought I'd leave mine until the weekend. Night CM and good night all. x

Comment

Good night. Unfortunately I had to was today as son is starting uni on Saturday and has been sorting his clothes!
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Morning all too dark to say what it's like outside, but wind must of dropped as I can't hear nextdoors gazebo trying to climb the wall!

Comment

Morning NW. Quite a pleasant start to the day. 26 hour and we will be taking son to uni

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
              Morning NW. Quite a pleasant start to the day. 26 hour and we will be taking son to uni
              Lovely today here today Good luck CM I remember that day very well...I was blubbing

Comment

Good luck to Son, Cym. I can remember eldest Daughter going, we dropped her and all her stuff off, she was quite excited, 3 weeks later she wanted to Quit and come home, drover over to her and took her out for the day, asked her to think things through, phoned her 3 days later and she had changed her mind, was having a whale of a time, she actually never came back home when she finished, she and her uni friends got jobs and house shared for a few years till they all went separate ways, but they all stay in touch and still meet up every now and then.

Comment

Took my DD back last Sunday......

Comment

Any one fancy a house with 2 and a half old cars in the front garden, it's only £80,000, apparently it is in need if 'modernisation' and you can only view by appointment

Comment

Afternoon all

Hope you're having a nice Birthday Maggie

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Thank you IF but the answer is no. OH is constructing a message on the other board re DWP overpayment. Today of all days they decide to contact us.

Comment

Originally posted by Maggie View Post
                          Thank you IF but the answer is no. OH is constructing a message on the other board re DWP overpayment. Today of all days they decide to contact us.
                          Awww I am sorry
                          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Well if this ends tomorrow I have to be in with a chance then

Comment

Originally posted by vossy View Post
                              Well if this ends tomorrow I have to be in with a chance then
                              Hello stranger

Comment

Hiya Deepie, how's it going?
                                The decorators have been in here by the look of things.

Comment

Working...
                                X