GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 14 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 14

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 14

Yes
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Maybe not

Comment

Or maybe ..... I can see you are still lurking!
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I'm here morning all

Comment

morning again

Comment

hope every one is ok, and had a great weekend x

Comment

Very quiet tonight

Comment

think it was quiet all day, Morning all

Comment

Morning, hope you are well today.

Comment

morning Cym, we have stopped the problem of back wing smashing, we now just block the road completely and get the lift out.

Comment

Good evening all

Comment

Good evening

Comment

How's things with you C?

Comment

Great thanks, youngest son passed his driving test on the first attempt today . Puppy hasn't tried savaging anyone . Great walk with the beast this morning and a day off work!

what about you?

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                                Great thanks, youngest son passed his driving test on the first attempt today . Puppy hasn't tried savaging anyone . Great walk with the beast this morning and a day off work!

what about you?
                                Great news about your son one well behaved puppy, another plus A day off work and a good walk with the beast Sounds like a great day!

I walked my pooch this morning, across the fields as I often do the public footpath takes you through someone's garden.. A sort of farmyard really. Two unusual looking sheep came to say hello! My pooch was so intrigued by them, they even stood sniffing each others noses. All fine until pooch thought whey hay new play mates and started yelping and jumping about, sheep made a quick exit leaving pooch crying I was so annoyed I didn't have my camera with me nor my phone!

Comment

Working...
                                X