GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 14 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 14

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 14

how is the beach and the beast this morning CYM
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

It was great, thank you. His new friend was there again so he has been playing. The tide was out a bit further so we could walk on the sand plus he didn't leave the ball out deep so I didn't have to get wet.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

wonderful

Comment

Morning Cym and NW
          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Morning If

Comment

morning If

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                Morning If
                Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                morning If

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Afternoon all, monthly shopping trip for Mum over with, Paracetamol open and ready.

Comment

That headache must have been catching NW, I have had one all day

Comment

Good evening Maggie, sorry to hear about your headache. You had better le in a dark room away from all computers

Comment

LOL CYM I have been laying down in darkened room all afternoon! Just started to feel better when I thought I would check up on you all See you enjoyed you beach walk this morning, I so wish I lived near the beach.

Comment

I don't live near the beach, just lucky enough to be able to stay near one for the holidays which is why I keep mentioning it! I'm just very lucky to have this option.

Comment

Maggie I hope you feel better now. Cym fel free to invite me to stay any time your on holiday, I will walk with the beast but as my swimming is not strong the beast will have to go in by it's self, did I mention I am quite a good cook

Comment

Thanks for the offer NW; my own chef is tempting

Well I had a lie in to 6.15 today! The trouble is I wake up feel exhausted but can't go back to sleep because I know I will have to walk him at some point. His friend was on the beach again, so he had a good play - I've lost him again and have a horrible feeling he could be sleeping in my bed yuck.

he did have a bonus on his walk today as there was a fisherman kneeling on the beach who wouldn't play with him........

Comment

What a meanie! fancy not wanting to play with the beast!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X