GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New - Two Truths and a Lie Game - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New - Two Truths and a Lie Game

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New - Two Truths and a Lie Game

Is 3 a lie, Spud?
    If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Correct
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Okey doke, my turn

1) My first car was bright yellow
        2) I have a birthmark shaped a bit like Australia on my left buttock
        3) I write with my left hand but use my mouse with my right

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
          Okey doke, my turn

1) My first car was bright yellow
          2) I have a birthmark shaped a bit like Australia on my left buttock
          3) I write with my left hand but use my mouse with my right
          You must have a bum the size of a continent
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I do, thanks. Anyway enough about my arse... you are correct!

sigpic

Comment

1 It snowed here last night

2 Went for a coffee this morning to Neros

3 I'm in a t shirt

Comment

Gotta be no 2

Comment

Originally posted by Spud View Post
                  Gotta be no 2
                  Sorry spud wrong .....

Comment

If I can have another go.... No 3 then

Comment

If I can have another go.... No 3 then
                      Wrong........

Comment

Ok

By a process of elimination

Its gotta be number 4 !!

Cannot imagine no snow !!

Comment

Ok

By a process of elimination

Its gotta be number 4 !!

Cannot imagine no snow !!
                          No 1 was the lie No snow here

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                            No 1 was the lie No snow here

Amazing

We always get some snow being high up but we got around 7" which luckily was enough to stop me going to work

Went sledging with the little ones !

Ok

1. Im a dab hand with the paint brush
                            2. I grow my own vegetables
                            3. Im interested in the moon

Comment

Amazing

We always get some snow being high up but we got around 7" which luckily was enough to stop me going to work

Went sledging with the little ones !

Ok

1. Im a dab hand with the paint brush
                              2. I grow my own vegetables
                              3. Im interested in the moon
                              2 Is a lie ?

Comment

No

No 2 is absolutly true

AND yes, I do grow some potatoes ....

Comment

Working...
                                X